Living in a Hotel Part 1
Well we made the move to Colorado and we LOVE it!! absolutely love it. I will figure out how to post pictures in part 2..I don’t have my camera cord and I will have to get technical and figure out another way 🙂 Anyway a short post because my kids are NOT sleeping and its almost 9pm and Riley has school tomorrow…Tim is at training for work in Denver and I’m here with 3 dogs and 2 kids in a TINY 1 room hotel! lol
Ok so here is what I’ve learned thus far:
* Don’t use your toilet as a garbage disposal…cheerios expand a LOT in the toilet and clog it! Thank goodness the toilet finally flushed. How does a grown woman explain that to the management at the hotel! LOL
* All you really need is a cooler with ice, a griddle, and a magic bullet and you are set!
* A bathroom sink works wonders as a kitchen sink for doing dishes.
* Thank goodness for computers and Blackberries so I can stay connected to the outside world! I’d be LOST without all my blogger and FB friends!
* I may have gray hair when we finally get to move into our house on the 15th…
* Despite how difficult this all may seem to me right now…this will be an experience that I/we will remember for the rest of our lives. 🙂
I will leave you with a picture we took at the Garden of the Gods ( its blurry because I forgot to take off the clear film on my phone lense! ) and a quote from a book I bought today for the kids,
“Have faith in God’s love, and you’ll find when you do, nothing you try will be impossible for you.”