Happy Turkey Day!!
So many things to be thankful for! I’ve been posting all week on FB what I was thankful for. I will list 10 🙂 One thing I am NOT thankful for today is my flabby belly. I like April’s post when she mentioned about abs and Britney Spears..you gotta read it 🙂
So here are 10 (although I have many many things to be thankful for, but these are a few I wanted to share…in no particular order)
10. My family. Especially my husband and my children. I have been blessed in so many ways 🙂
9. That I have my health
8. That I have the ability to get up each morning and workout. I don’t get why those that have the ability to use their legs and arms and take advantage of exercise/acitivities don’t.
7. The ability to make choices. We are very fortunate to be able to make our own decisions and choose how we WANT to live our lives.
6. The wonderful meal I will be eating in…2 hours.
5. The P90X video I will do to burn off a fraction of that wonderful meal 🙂
4. My friends. All of them! Blog, FB, my Diva/Dudes, old, and new. I am thankful for each and everyone of you!
3. Good neighbors. I LOVE my neighbors (well a select few). I will miss them when we move 😦
2. Coffee…no explaination needed here
1. My relationship with God. It is growing each and every day. I am thankful for His love and guidance.
I hope you all think about what you are thankful for today!! Enjoy your family and your day today! Happy Thanksgiving!!